What we finance for your business
Lets Talk Equipment
Multifunctional Printers has long been our core focus as the rental finance mechanism is best suited to clients who need to acquire crucial business automation devices but aim to conserve cashflow for expansion.
Gaining clients are achieved when your business is available and when communication is crystal clear. But as quality telco systems are expensive, rental asset finance makes these systems vital to your business success more affordable.
Rentals not only helps your hospital, clinic or practice afford specialized equipment, but also affords you the ability to upgrade equipment regularly without additional capital outlay. This enables you to always operate with equipment that's at the cutting edge of medical technology.
Solar & Backup Energy
Your business needs affordable energy to survive and thrive. Rental asset finance has become a method of choice when acquiring a solar or battery backup solution for your business as the monthly rental payment is accounted for as an operating expense.
Setting up a new office or needing to upgrade ageing IT infrastructure need not be a cause for big capital outflow. Acquiring Servers, PC's, Laptops and Network hardware installations on rental asset finance agreements conserves capital.
Security and surveillance has become integral to protecting our businesses and valuable assets. Rental asset finance provides an affordable way for you to get peace of mind that your assets are secure and monitored.
Why we finance it for you
Lets talk benefits
- With asset rentals we facilitate the acquisition of critical business operating equipment so you can preserve your cashflow.
- No Deposit or capital expense (CAPEX) is required with rentals and this keeps your working capital intact.
- Rentals are off Balance Sheet expenses so it wont affect any financial ratios.
- Asset rentals reflects as an operating expense in the Income Statement making it 100% deductible.
- VAT is paid monthly and is offset against the business’ VAT charged.
- Fixed annual escalations can be used to lower monthly rental amounts to suit historic budget increase patterns.
- With rentals you can acquire a wide range of business asset classes and upgrade should the business requirements change.
How we finance it for you
Lets talk Process
- After you have selected the hardware you require to move your business forward, download, complete and submit the application to us.
- Your application gets assessed and we will request the required support documentation from you based on the amount of capital required.
- Your supplier submits his quotation to us and once all documentation is received we process your application for an approval.
- Once approved, the Supplier will get the green light from us to install your new equipment.
- On completion of a successful installation we will finalize the documentation with you.
- Documentation gets verified and you receive a call to confirm your total satisfaction with your new equipment.
- The supplier then submits his invoice and we make payment the equipment.
Become a Dealer
Lets talk Business
Are you a supplier and interested in offering rental asset finance options to your clients?
Get your application process started by downloading and completing your application from the download application button and submit it by clicking the submit button so we can review.
Working with ITF has significant benefits for the supplier:
We manage the client’s application process, leaving you to focus on your business. Our interest rates and rental terms are competitive. Your client base will expand as you now offer clients all the benefits of rental asset finance. You can secure more business based on being able to provide a finance option that makes it easier for clients to commit to as opposed to a huge capital expenditure.
- What is rental asset finance?
- Rental asset finance is a financing option that allows businesses to acquire assets through a fixed term rental agreement.
- What kind of assets can be acquired through rental asset finance?
- A wide range of assets can be acquired through rental asset finance, including plant machinery, Office equipment, and IT technology such as servers, PC’s and laptops Solar and Battery Backup Solutions, Tele-communication systems, Medical Equipment, Warehouse Shelving and Warehousing Equipment, Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) and many more.
- How does rental asset finance work?
- Rental asset finance works by allowing businesses to rent the asset from a finance company for a fixed term, during which they make regular monthly payments. At the end of the rental term, the business may have the option to buy the asset outright or return it to the finance company.
- What are the benefits of rental asset finance?
- Benefits of rental asset finance include the ability to acquire assets without large upfront costs, regular monthly payments that can help with budgeting, and the ability to upgrade or replace assets at the end of the rental term.
- How do I apply for rental asset finance?
- To apply for rental asset finance, businesses typically need to provide information about their financial history and the asset they are looking to acquire.
- What kind of credit score do I need to qualify for rental asset finance?
- Credit score requirements may vary depending on the finance company and the specific product being offered.
- What are the interest rates for rental asset finance?
- Interest rates for rental asset finance may vary depending on factors such as the creditworthiness of the business and the term of the rental agreement.
- What are the repayment terms for rental asset finance?
- Repayment terms may vary depending on the finance company and the specific product being offered. Generally terms being used are 36-, 48-, 60 Months.
- Can I get rental asset finance if I have bad credit?
- Some finance companies may be willing to work with businesses that have bad credit, but interest rates and terms may be less favourable.
- How long does it take to get approved for rental asset finance?
- The time it takes to get approved for rental asset finance may vary depending on the finance company and the specific product being offered as well as the accuracy of the information the client supplied.
- What happens if I can't make my rental asset finance payments?
- If a business is unable to make rental payments, it may face penalties and the risk of losing the asset.
- Can I buy the asset at the end of the rental period?
- Depending on the terms of the rental agreement, businesses may have the option to buy the asset at the end of the rental term. With some asset classes where an SLA or continuous service agreement runs concurrently with the rental agreement the supplier might become unable to supply service at competitive rates which make ownership not a financially sound option.
- What happens at the end of the rental period?
- At the end of the rental term, businesses may have the option to return the asset or upgrade to a newer model.
- Is rental asset finance tax-deductible?
- Depending on the jurisdiction and the specific tax laws, rental asset finance payments may be tax-deductible. Please consult your accountant for clarity on the tax benefits of rental agreements.
- How does rental asset finance compare to other financing options?
- Rental asset finance may be compared to other financing options such as leasing, bank loans, and credit lines, and businesses should weigh the pros and cons of each option to determine what is best for their particular situation.
Rentals do have benefits which make them attractive as an option compared to other finance solutions:
- No Deposits are required.
- No Initiation fee.
- Off Balance sheet
- Tax deductible
- Rental asset finance may be compared to other financing options such as leasing, bank loans, and credit lines, and businesses should weigh the pros and cons of each option to determine what is best for their particular situation. Rentals do have benefits which make them attractive as an option compared to other finance solutions: